Sunday 2 August 2009

A Huge Thank You

Wow! What an amazing day we had on Saturday. The new season of classes went on sale, this was for the period up to Christmas. I was a bit worried because of the"credit crunch" that they would not be as popular as normal......silly, silly, silly me. I think i must have been having a few insecure moments and doubting myself, but I now know that I was worrying about nothing and cannot thank you enough for your continued support. I do have to say a special thank you to those of you who are there at the crack of dawn, queueing outside the shop to make sure you get the places you want. You guys know who you are, I really do appreciate it, it makes all the hard work very worthwhile.

I do have to apologise to those of you who were way down the queue and didn't manage to get the classes that you wanted. Viva La Paint was by far the most popular class and all the dates for this class sold out at the speed of light. I am trying to find extra dates for this class and if you are desperate to do this and are on the reserve list, I will be in touch later in the week with a new date. Once the people on the reserve list have been offered a place, any remaining places will be up for grabs and I'll let you know what is available. I am also hoping to do this with the Dark Room Door class as this was also a complete sellout!!

Saturday also saw the start of our Summer sale, there were some great bargains to be had and the sale will continue until Monday 10th August, so if you are on holiday and zipping up or down the M1, we are just 10 minutes from junction 14.

Another busy week is ahead of me, I'll be getting everything ready for our trip to Stevenage next weekend for the Stamperama show at the Leisure Centre, Lytton way, Stevenage. It is on Sunday 9th August. We will have some great new products as well as the usual favourites. We will have the brand new PaperArtsy Christmas stamps on our booth and hopefully, if my delivery arrives, the brand new releases from Dark Room Door. We will of course have all the latest colour metals from Ten Seconds Studio and I'll be showing you my new piercing technique with TSS and the MetalExtra stamps from PaperArtsy. Viva Paint and the ever popular Glimmer Mist will also be included in my demo. Hope to see you there.

I'm off to play beads now. Take care, Lin

No comments: