Tuesday 18 August 2009

ArtsyCrafts Sneaky Peeks

Just spent three days with Leandra making all the samples for our altered arts weekends in October. The theme for the event is time and Leandra and Mark (that's Mr PaperArtsy Mark, not to be confused with my Mark) have designed some fab new stamps specially for the event. We had a blast playing with these and got very inky and painty in the process. You all probably know by now that we are both paint junkies, so it was no chore whatsoever to play for three solid days.......a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and we had to get these samples made.

We had an outline of the projects we wanted to make but some times along route, happy accidents happen and we stumbled across a couple of very cool new techniques which are all "hush, hush, top secret until the events". If you want to be one of the first people to know what they are, we have a few remaining places on the second weekend.........it's so exciting, we are both really pleased with the projects.
Leandra got this whizzy new camera for her birthday and we took some great pictures of the step by step procedures. I say some, we got carried away playing and chatting most of the time and didn't take quite as many as we would have liked but the ones we have are fab!
As the theme is time, you don't have to be the brain of Britain to guess what the main project is but you can see from these close ups that we have some very cool things lined up.

Click here for all the booking information or call me in the shop on 01234 714848.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cannot wait :0)

Trish said...

I am booked on the second weekend, and really can't wait. To be honest, this post has made it worse, I am almost bursting with anticipation! It is going to be the best weekend EVER!

Andrea said...

looking forward to this as new things for me, though my friends that I am coming with have already done lots of metal, hope I can keep up x

Hels Sheridan said...

I just looked on Leandra's blog too...OMG....I CANNOT WAIT!!!! Lin, you have made me sooo excited...all that hard work you two put in is going to make the weekend soooo special....ignore Andrea, she is so talented she will keep up :O)) Thanks for the tasters hun....oooooooooo...am excited!!!! Hugs x