Friday 10 July 2009

Get ready for class release


Been a busy, busy girl while Mark has been away. It was quite an epic for him, he was due to fly home last Sunday but had to extend his stay by a few more days to put the finishes touches to the project. Thankfully, it's all done now and he's home which is great. What's not so great is that now they are quoting for Tokyo and North Korea!!!!
I made the most of the time he was away and really got to grips with the preparation for the next session of classes. I have a few sneaky peeks for you and if all goes according to plan, they will go on sale on Saturday 1st August. We will also be having a bit of a summer sale that day. Once all the dates have been confirmed, I will post again. I will send out the usual newsletter when everything is up on the website for you to see.

3 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

OMG! How terribly cool!!! These classes will be fabulous..and I wish I was there for all of them....sadly I'm a bit far away.

Good luck and have a great time!

Linda C

Hels Sheridan said...

Ooooooooooo.....I cannot WAIT for August 1st now...loving your sneaky peeps....hope you ok and having a great weekend hun x

Joyce said...

I absolutely love this piece and wondered where you found the napkins with birds on them?