1. Use "Smidge of Blue" and "dash of Red" to custom mix a gorgeous aubergine colour. I find it is really easy to achieve the colour required if you use your craft sheet as a mixing palette. Simply add a little water to a blob of each colour and mix thoroughly. If it is too blue, add more red and if it is too pink, add more blue until you get the colour that you are happy with. Use this to paint your chosen box.
2. Make sure that you box is completely dry before adding some gold highlight with a gold Adirondack Paint Dabber. Cut a piece of Plum metal to fit the top of the box.
3. Select a mould of your choice, place metal, coloured side up on the mould and rub firmly with a paper stump to highlight the design.
7. Flip the metal over so it is silver side down on your acrylic mat and use the cup end of the tool to cup the balls. This will outline the balls for you, making them much sharper.
8. Leaning on the foam mat, use the pointed tool to scribble a background design.
9. Leaning on some scrap paper, use a patterned embossing wheel to flatten the edges of the metal. This will also add a decorative border. At this point, you would need to fill the back of the embossed image with a light weight filler to stop it getting squashed.
10. Add a small amount of Gold Adirondack Mixative to your felt applicator tool along with some blending solution. Gently dab on to the metal..TAKE CARE NOT TO RUB TOO HARD, IT WILL REMOVE ALL THE COLOURED PAINT IF YOU DO!!!!!
11. Add some Humungo sticky tape to the back of your metal and stick to the lid of your box. This quick little project would make a great gift for keeping special trinkets.