Wednesday 23 July 2014

Weekend of crafting

On Saturday 6th September 2014, I will be teaching a class at the Ali-Craft retreat in Daventry. I taught there last year and it was a fabulous event, so I feel very honoured to have been invited back again this year. The lovely Ali tells me that she has one remaining place available, so I thought I would post a sneaky peek of my star book project to see if I could tempt one of you lovely crafty folks to join us for a weekend of paint, ink, sprays, stamps and stencils. We will be using some of the brand new (yet to be released) products from PaperArtsy as well as some Luminarte products.


If you think a whole weekend of getting messy and having a giggle with a bunch of like minded people sounds like heaven to you, click here for more details of how you could grab that last remaining place.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once again a fantastic project by Lin

so looking forward to a great day with you
ali x