Tuesday 15 April 2014

Craft Barn Extravaganza

I have been invited by the lovely Sandy to demonstrate at the Craft Barn Extravaganza again this year. It is a fabulous event, spread over a whole weekend (7th & 8th June 2014) with Masterclasses the day before and after the event and half day workshops on the Saturday and Sunday. I will be demonstrating on Sunday only as I am staying over to teach a Masterclass on Monday 9th June 2014. Details and booking information for my class are available here and bookings are being accepted now!!!! If you fancy joining me for a day of painty fun, don't delay, these places get snapped up pretty quickly.


If you are unable to join me for the class but are available on the 7th or 8th June, I can highly recommend this event. It is completely free of charge to the general public and the list of demonstrators is very impressive. Click here for all the info.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Lin, thanks for the reminder about the Craft Barn Extravaganza. Not sure yet, but I hope to be there either the Saturday or Sunday. Your class project is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Once again, I am dreaming of sneaking over to the UK, but just don't think it will be feasible. I'll think of everyone having a fabulous weekend, and will pout quite heavily about not taking your class!
Have a terrific time --
Love - Sally in France

Crafty Humphreys said...

Hi Lin. Love your work. Looking forward to finally getting to meet you at the Craft Barn on the Sunday. Suz xx