Thursday 27 September 2012

Liquid Leaf Luciousness

Oh my giddy aunts!!!! Just when you think that products couldn't get any better, something lands in my lap and makes me beyond excited!!! The oh so lovely, Mrs Paperartsy sent me a box of Liquid Leaf to play with......she does look after me ever so well you know!!! Anyways today was the first chance that I found in my busy retired schedule to have a little dabble. Who knew that there could be a product with this much metallicness ( I know that's not really a word but it describes perfectly what I mean). I'm in metallic heaven!!!

I'm going to share a few pictures with you of my first tags, they are not finished yet, I just felt the need to share my happiness with you guys. Of course (brace yourselves.....big plug coming here) if you would like to share my happiness, you could always purchase a bottle of two here! 

I'm not sure how well you can see all the shiny stuff in these pictures but you know me by now, I wouldn't lie to you!!!


I will do some step by step instructions on my blog for you next week, showing how I achieved all the paint effects and the application of the liquid leaf.

Right, that's me for today, I'm off to college soon.....week two.......very excited!!!


9 comments:

Helen said...

Whahay! that is gorgeous indeed!
Have fun at school tonight....!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Love the third sample a lot.
Margriet

Anonymous said...

Ooh Lin, loving the look of this 'deliciousness' ! Sue C x

Scrapthat said...

Oooo PURDY! can't wait for your step by step instructions!

Brenda Brown said...

Woooooooh fabulous textures Lin, enjoy your class.
hugs {brenda} xox

Ellie Knol said...

O, WOW, that looks gorgeous! I am glad you are still going to share the HOW_TO's as this is fabulous... off to have a look at the product..

Daniele said...

totally delish looking, such a wonderful effect
hugs

Lululiz said...

Wow, they look amazing!

Mikaela said...

beutiful!!