Friday 18 November 2011

A little reminder

This must be the busiest week we've ever had. I have never sent out so many parcels, the poor Post Office is wondering what the heck is going on but I must just say a huge thank you to all of you who haved placed orders. I know they are bargains but I really do appreciate all your business as I cannot take the stock with me when we move out of the shop. There are lots of items that are already sold out but there are still many fabulous bargains waiting to be snapped up both on line here and in the shop.

So this is just a little reminder that the shop will actually be open this Sunday from 11am - 4pm, both the lovely Karen and I will be there to help you find some goodies and there are some fantastic gems to be had. All wood mounted stamps will be half the original marked price and everything else in the shop will be at least 25% of regular prices. There are quite a few 99p  specials, so if you fancy a trip out on Sunday, head to the lovely market town of Olney, we will be very pleased to see you.

Hope to seeyou then.
Lin

No comments: