Sunday 27 February 2011

Tim Holtz goodies are in the house

Whilst I was away at Artsycrafts, we had a delivery at the shop of some of Tim Holtz brand new Idea-ology goodies....even some that we didn't have at AC!!!! My webmaster extraordinaire who now goes by the name of Sweet Pea has already got them on the website and they are just sitting there waiting to be dropped into some one's shopping basket, just click here to be magically transported so that you can shop your little hearts out!!!

I'll be back in the next day or so with a review of the amazing time we had at Artysycrafts, it was out of this world!!!

Hope you have a creative weekend, Lin

10 comments:

Helen said...

It sounded such a good time.... please get them back again soon, I won't miss out again!!
Oh, have shopped... even though I shouldn't!

Gillian .... said...

Eeek, don't tell me to drop it into my basket lol, I'm easily persuaded:) Had an amazing time @ Artsycrafts,thanks for all the hard work you all put in. x

Kaz Hall said...

Thank goodness its payday tomorrow!! I`ll be back and so will my purse! Thanks so much Lin will upload some piccies on my blog later x

Fuchsia said...

Wow!
some awesome new stamps best get saving

Artyjen said...

Thank you for the bestest time EVERrrrrr on Friday!!! :)
xoxo Sioux

Linda M. Cain said...

Everything looks great Sweet Pea! Great job with the site.

Linda

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Had the best day ever at Artsycrafts on Friday!! :) Still smiling here!!
..and I'm all shopped out from the event....but may just take a little peek at your shop... LOL

Jan x

sam x said...

Lin and Leandra - it was such a fabulous day, l had a ball!!! & meeting Tim was a hoot, l loved it and am looking forward to the next one!!!!xxxx

Allyson said...

Just off to check out the goodies on the website, but before that I must say "THANK YOU" for a wonderful time at the Artsy Crafty event. It exceeded expectations and since they were pretty high that's saying something. You must have been exhausted with all the preparations for it and Stevenage and CHA before that, but it didn't show at all. Lovely, lovely day!

fiskarettes said...

Sounds great.
We have a Competition running atm where you can win lots of Fiskars Tools. It might interest you. Check us out www.fiskarettes.co.uk