Thursday 3 February 2011

More from CHA

Thought I would share a few more of my CHA piccies with you guys......here goes.

This is the make and take that I did on the Advantus booth using some of Tim Holtz brand new Idea-ology range. I used a wicked new gadget that made the hole in the wing charm.....very simple but oh so clever.
This was my bottle cap make and take.....more about this stuff when my order arrives!!!
More inspiration.......if I posted this already, I apologise....maybe I Tweeted it???? Anyway, these are the brand new Distress Stains from Ranger.....very cool, can't wait to get my hands on this stuff.

This is one of Dina Wakely's beautiful samples....just love her work.....and I got to meet her too!!!

This next piece was one of my favourites from the whole show. It was Suze Weinburg's submission for the Ranger Designer challenge. This picture really doesn't do it justice, it was amazing.

Some samples from the Sizzix booth showing some of Tim Holtz new dies that will be available of the next few months. Loved the way they were displayed on these cute cotton reels.

This one is another designer piece, this time from Donna Downey. Another beautiful piece.

Now I know I posted a picture of this yesterday but today I found a much better, close up of Linda Cain's Ranger challenge. Her attention to detail is always so inspiring, I just love her style.

One of Wendy Vecchi's Art Part/Studio 490 samples....there were so many to choose from but I really liked this cute little box.

OK, that's toady's instalment....I'm off to watch Brothers & Sisters!

12 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Love the pics! Wish I could have seen Suze's in person. It looks amazing. Such a talent and truly sweet person...so giving. Dina is soooo inspiring. What a fantastic style. Love the Art Parts.

TFS!

Linda

DeeDee Catron said...

Oh my gawsh.. so inspiring! I can't wait to see examples like this in real life -- I vow to make it to CHA SOME day!

DeeDee Catron said...

P.S. ---- thanks so much for sharing!

PaperArtsy said...

It sounds like I may already have that cool tool u used on vintaj booth!!! Is it a 2 hole punch?? I've had one of those for quite a few years after getting interested in Linda and Opie Obrien's metal work....way back when I collected tins to incorporate into metal art.....can't believe I might actually have a jewellery tool that you don't have already!! ROFLOL Wanna borrow it??? LOL

Leandra

PeggyR said...

Everything looks great! I love Suze, I've been able to take classes from her when she was in the area.

Daniele said...

a lovely array of inspirational pieces.....better start saving for all those new products that will arrive soon
hugs

Kathyk said...

Fab pix - wish I could have made it.
All the pieces look fab too

Kathyk

oneoff said...

Thanks for all the pics from CHA; they've been really inspiring.

Kirsten Alicia said...

Wow, even more gorgeous goodies!! Thanks for the great pics.

Siobhan Brignull said...

dont me tell me brothers and sisters is back on, and im loving thelook of these distress stains, will we find out anything about them at paperartsy!!!

Jensters said...

Love that make and take and bottle cap....well love it all really

Kyla said...

Wow, tanks for sharing...so much inspiration....looks like I may be buying MUCH more than I first thought at the next Paper Artsy event!!!!
kyla