When dry, took one of my luvverly, luvverly Pitt pens and doodled all over it then outlined it with two different sized nibs of black Pitt pen. I'm a bit into the scribbly effect at the mo.
Then I cut some shapes of brightly coloured paper, stuck them on the opposite page, scribbled around those. Took a large brush nib Pitt pen and did my dotty, dotty thing here and there.
Finally, started to fill in all the spaces. What I haven't told you though is that I did get to play with some of my new goodies. I painted my Maya Road chipboard, shapey, taggy thingies with some of the Eco Friendly paint......ooooo....yum, yum. Then I ran out of time but had to try my Cosmic shimmers, so I quickly sprayed them on the next pages of my journal. It's dry now and waiting for the next layer of splodging. Not sure what I'll be splodging yet but I'm sure it will be fun!!! Me thinks I am going to get on just dandy with these sprays.
I've had lots of questions about what my plan is for my sprayed fabric and how am I going to stick it in my journal. Well, most of it will probably get die cut, some of it is in line for a hush, hush top secret experiment which I will reveal if it works and finally some of it will be used in my journal. I like to use matt medium to glue it down or I might even stitch some of it to a page.
Take care, Lin