Tuesday 8 June 2010

A bit of a bargain for you

Linda E has been working hard behind the scenes on all sorts of stuff for me and one of the tasks I asked her to tackle is my website. She is ploughing her way through the never ending list and the big achievement today is an absolute bargain for you guys. For no other reason than the fact that the price on Glimmer Mists has increased, we decided to move the Glimmer Mists out to make way for new products. All the Glimmer Mists are now reduced in price and the reduction has been applied to on line ordering now. If you go to the website http://www.lbcrafts.com/ and click either the Glimmer Mist button or the bargain basement button, you can see what we have. Just remember this amazing price is a one off treat and once they are gone, they will not be re-ordered. Happy shopping.



I'll be back tomorrow for WOYWW.

Lin

1 comment:

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

OK...now all I have to do is decide which colours to have!!!

xx