Wednesday 21 January 2009

Can't wait for Kabukas?

For those of you who have been following Cheryl and Megan's hilarious Taco Tuesday videos over at the Ten Seconds Studio blog, you will know what I mean when I say Kabukas. For those of you who have not got a clue what I am talking about, hop over to their blog and check it out, apart from brightening your day with a giggle or two, you will be able to see these great new double sided moulds that we are very excited about. I am leaving tomorrow for my annual trip to CHA where of course I will be placing my order for all the new TSS stuff including the new coloured metal (plum, periwinkle and cabin red) and of course these new colours are to die for too!!!!!

Sorry that this is such a short post.....I have a suitcase to pack, I need to be at Heathrow at 7.15 tomorrow and I have not packed a single thing yet. I promise that I will post all my news about my shopping spree as soon as I get back....watch this space....Kabukas are coming!!!

Lin

3 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Go get 'em, girl!!! Have a great time!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Lin
Have fun , see you when you get back
Love Lorraine x

GlitteryKatie said...

Woo-hoo!!! Can't wait for those Kabukas!!!