Wednesday 18 January 2017

My New PaperArtsy products!


I'm not very good at keeping secrets but I've been sitting on this one for months now, so you can imagine how thrilled I am to finally be able to share this with you. I have four new sets of stamps and three new stencils. The stencils are larger than my previous
ones (6.25" x 9.5"), so not only will they be great for Scrapbooking and card making, they will be ideal for those of you who like to work in large format journals.

First of all let's take a quick looksee at the new products.









We're going to  take a sneaky peek at the work of my super talented wingmen, who very kindly agreed to make some samples to help showcase how versatile these new products are, but before I share their beautiful artwork with you, I just wanted to take a moment to personally thank both of these amazing ladies, you were both an absolute pleasure to work with and your artwork is fantastic, so thank you both so much, I hope you enjoyed the experience as much as I have.

Now the fun part. first up, Ruth Mescall. Ruth created four stunning samples for me and all the details can be seen on her own blog, so please take a moment to hop over there and enjoy all the details of how Ruth made these gorgeous samples.



ELB31


ELB32


ELB33


ELB34


My next fabulous guest is the wonderful and very witty Kath Stewart. Kath also has all the nitty gritty on her on blog for you to enjoy.





Here's a couple of close up shots of two of my projects, the full details of how I made these, plus a few others can be seen on the PaperArtsy blog  




And last but not least, Leandra filmed this video showcasing the new PaperArtsy releases, I think you'll agree that is is choc-a-block with inspiration, well worth grabbing yourself a cuppa, sitting back and enjoying everyone's hard work.







10 comments:

geezercrafter said...

Very exciting sets of stamps. Just by looking at them I want to create something!!. Fantastic samples.

Ruth said...

Congratulations on another amazing release Lin and thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be a wingman...such an honour xxx

Helen said...

well done for some more beautiful designs,and the stencils are pretty fab too... I restricted myself to one set at the weekend when i first saw them... but oh so tempted having seen all these samples, to get more!!

Anneke said...

Love your stamps, you allready know that but your masks are beautiful too.
Hope I can soon buy them in the Nrtherlands!

Ibarra Creations 4U said...

What a great idea to create a flower with the leaf stamp! Everything is pretty cool!

Scrapthat said...

Congrats!! Your stamps are great looking! TFS can't wait to see more from you :D

Jan J. said...

I LOVE the stamps! I so hope they can be found in the U.S. I have to have that skeleton leaf if nothing else!

Claire said...

Congrats on some more fab stamps Lin. I loved the ones you released late last year and can't wait to get these too. Also thought you were really good on periscope the other night - loved your demo. Claire xx

Ellie Knol said...

They're all FAB!

Unknown said...

I love your latest releases.