Tuesday 12 May 2015

I'm thrilled to be.....

....the featured artist over at Marjie Kemper's blog this week. You may well have seen this piece previously on my blog, but it's the piece that caught Marjie's eye so I was delighted when she approached me to ask if she could feature it in her "Tuesday's Texture" slot. So I'd like to publicly thank Marjie for showcasing my work on her fabulous blog. Please click here to hop on over there, I promise there is a lot more to see than just my work, you won't be disappointed.


5 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

WoW! There is so much to look at...Thanks for sharing this GREAT work!

Daniele said...

what a totally stunning panel Lin x

massofhair said...

STUNNING panel Lin, Marje has great taste, so pleased for you to be chosen, bet you have a very large smile and deservedly so:-) xxx

sally said...

I was really pleased to see your link on her blog yesterday! Well done for catching her eye :-)

Sally

Marjie Kemper said...

So happy to have you on the blog, Lin!