Monday 2 February 2015

The Big Reveal!!!

At last I can finally share all those secrets that I've been keeping since November!!! You may have already guessed that I am a tad over excited about my new releases with PaperArty this year, so it is my absolutely pleasure to invite you to hop on over to the PaperArtsy blog, simply by clicking here to see all the new stamps, stencils and paint, along with a few projects from me and some guest designers.

The guys at PaperArtsy have been working their little socks off to make sure that stocks of all the new products reached retail stores and on-line businesses ahead of the official release, so stocks are available NOW at your favourite PaperArtsy stockist. 

If you fancy taking a class with me using my new lines or would simply just like to watch one of my demos, here is a list of where I'll be.

01/03/2015     Stamperama, Stevenage Leisure Cente (demo)
07/03/2015     Colemans Craft Warehouse, Rushden (demo)
08/03/2015     Crafting Time, Shepreth (class)
22/03/2015     The Stamp Attic, Wantage (class)
10/04/2015     Version Scrap, Paris (demo) * This is a three day show 10/4/2015 - 12/4/2015
09/05/2015     Artist Trading Post, Wirksworth (class)
06/06/2015     Daisy's Jewels and Crafts, Coventry (class)

I will also be at Art Van Go, Knebworth teaching a two day Metal Embossing & Rusting Fabric class on 19th & 20th May.

I'll try and post a photo here on my blog of some of my samples every day this week, so please stop by and take a look at what has kept me so busy these last few months.

I'll leave you with Leandra's video where she shares all the nitty gritty about my new lines.


Lin x

8 comments:

Helen said...

Especially now I've seen these in action as it were, I want these stamps!!

Claire said...

Yay finally revealed at last! Have already ordered plates 16 and 18 and your stunning bright paints - can't wait for them to arrive :-)

Kirsten said...

All your hard work was worth it Lin, congratulations once again.

Art By Wanda said...

Love the stamps and colors, Lin!!! All your samples are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I especially love the metal!!!!

Anonymous said...

So you saved the shiny for the best. Using the metal for your own new stamps.
Beautiful and funny stamps, a reminder forever of that lovely holiday. And what a gorgeous samples you have made, love the colours and the techniques.
Margriet

pennylopes54 said...

Lovely samples on the video Lin :) So much work in all those but well worth it!

Daniele said...

love the new house stamps they are so quirky, the paint colours are amazing, so vibrant and perfect for those sweet birds and flowers, thrilled to see that you are coming to Daisy Jewels, Wendy is keeping my sea warm for me
x

massofhair said...

Great to see you getting back into the metal look Lin, always were some of my favourite posts from you. Some fantastic new stamp plates HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your new releases:-) xxx