Tuesday 24 February 2015

Lynne Perrella

Today I managed to find some time to have a little play with some of the new Lynne Perrella stamps. I just love all of Lynne's latest release, every time I look at them, I change my mind about which one is my favourite!!! Today I used images from LPC031 & 034 along with an assortment of my new stamps and a few from SN014 & 015.

I used Caribbean Sea, Wisteria and Guacamole Fresco Finish paint for the background with Snowflake highlights. So not only am I embracing the bright new colours from my latest set of Limited Edition paints, I'm using Wisteria too!!!! Those of you who know me well, know that I never use purple tones but this is really pretty.




I'll be taking this sample along to the Stamperama show at Stevenage this Sunday, if you would like to see it close up, stop by and say hi, it will be on my demo desk on the PaperArtsy stand.


15 comments:

Helen said...

It's fabulous, Lin, can't wait to see it in the flesh on Sunday.

Magia Crafts said...

Love the background colours!

Kirsten said...

That is so gorgeous. I love the background & the Elizabethan lady works brilliantly with your large flower.

Hazel Agnew said...

It is so elegant Lin! Beautiful sentiment too! Love the stamp combo! Am toying with idea of driving to Stevenage! Might be weather dependent! Xx

Miriam said...

This is gorgeous Lin. I'm only disappointed that I won't be there to see it :(

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!

Doreen said...

Love the colours,this is just gorgeous.xxx

craftimamma said...

It's gorgeous Lin and I will be there to see it irl (hopefully) although you might all want to give me a wide berth if this stinking cold doesn't take a hike before then ;-)

Hugss
Lesley #Xx

finnella03 said...

Lovely Lin! The colours are so gorgeous.

massofhair said...

The wisteria is the colour that brings everything together for me on your page, it adds the glow and warmth.

I do love the head and ruff on your large flower. Reminding me of Glenda Jacksons performance of Elizabeth 1st and the magnificent costumes they made for her. Also reminds me of the peacock cape that was made by Matt from the Sewing Bee that wouldn't stay erect.

Sorry won't be there to see it at Stevenage but maybe it can be included in the Paper Artsy stand at Port Sunlight??? :-) xxx

Ruth said...

Love what you've done with LP stamps, adore the flower head! Ruth x

snazzyoriginal said...

Just beautiful, shows how even the brightest colours can be used more subtly.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Lin ! Sue C x

Julie Lee said...

I love this, Lin! What a great idea to combine these stamps so beautifully. Long, long ago I made a collage with ladies' faces at the centre of flowers: it's something I really love! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful work close up at Stevenage. xx

Joke said...

Lovely!! The colours are so gorgeous.