Friday 6 February 2015

Day 6

Yesterday saw day six of product releases on the PaperArtsy blog. I'd just like to say how amazingly inspirational and exciting this week has been. The week started with Leandra introducing all the new paints on Sunday evening.
Monday was my turn ........still squeeling!
Tuesday...Jo Firth-Young
Wednesday...first up was Sara Naumann, followed by Darcy Wilkinson and then Liz Borer
Thursday...Clare Lloyd was first up followed by Emma Godrey

I have posted Leandra's introductory videos here on my blog throughout the week so if you missed some you can scroll back through my posts to watch them or click on the above links to view them at PaperArty's place. Here are the two from yesterday.





I'll pop back later today to share another of my sample projects with you.

Lin x



No comments: