Tuesday 27 August 2013

Sunday 1st September 2013

There has been a cancellation on my class this coming Sunday (1st Sep) at It's Crafting Time in Shepreth, Cambridgeshire. If you would like to join me for a fun day and create a gorgeous flower garden, call Nina on 01763 262417 to secure your place. We will be playing with with PaperArtsy's Fresco Finish Paint and Crackle Glaze, Treasure Gold, Grunge Paste and of course my stamps and dies. This is a great little class to experiment with my flower stamps to see just how many different flowers you can create!!


Hope you will be able to join me.
Lin

6 comments:

Anneke said...

Love this project, beautiful colours.
Thanks for showing. Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

maria's knutselplezier said...

Love your ART a lot, and perhaps I don't give a lot of commands (my English is not so good!!) I really admire your beautifull designs, and I follow you a long time, it's always very exiting to come on your blog!!I love it!!

Greetings
Maria

Artmadnana said...

Would have loved to but Linda and I are taking the Sunday classes with Anna Dabrowska this Sunday at Snazzy's. not sure how we will keep up! Hope the shoulder is improving!

Artmadnana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda M. Cain said...

this is soooooooooo gorgeous!!!

~Linda

Denise Fletcher said...

Oh My! This is so gorgeous!