Wednesday 14 August 2013

Class opportunity

An ultra speedy post this evening to give you a bit of a heads up about a couple of spaces that are available on the class that I am at  It's Crafting Time in Shepreth, Cambs this Saturday. We will be using my stamps,dies and lots of Fresco Finish paint to create six mini projects. These are all my favourite techniques and I will be sharing a lot of my secret tips and tricks to achieve some fabulous results.



If you would like to join me for a fun, painty day please call the very lovely Nina on 01763 262417 to secure your place. Hope you will be able to join me, we always have such a fun day.

Lin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone reading this & hesitating - don't!! Sign up immediately, you'll have a great time.

Sophie said...

Fantastisch...atemberaubend schön...

Sophie xx

Linda M. Cain said...

LOVE it, the colors are wonderful!

~Linda

maria's knutselplezier said...

Super, I really love your ART , great design , and terrific colours , what a plaesure to watch all your beautifull creations!!

Greetings
Maria