Thursday 19 July 2012

Wendy Vecchi Kinda Day

It's been a Wendy Vecchi day today in the LB studio. I had a bit of a tidy up the other day and was really quite shocked by the amount of unused Wendy Vecchi Art Parts I have. Today I decided it was time to use some of the stash including some Blossom Bucket bits'n'bobs. I have become really quite addicted to using Treasure Gold, which is a bit like a guilding/rub on product and was interested to see if I could use it on Wendy's Blossom Bucket line......the answer is YES!!! And the bonus is.....I REALLY like it!!


Here's a close up of the flower, not sure if my photos does justice to the metallic shine of this product, it really is rich and luscious.

So what else did I do? I painted all the Art Parts with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints before stamping some Wendy Vecchi images in Black Archival ink and rubbing on some more of my Treasure Gold. I found a piece of white and green fabric that was the perfect colour combo for my flower and star jar to sit on.

I used two of Wendy's little roof thingies to make a shelf for my jar to sit on.....these also had the Treasure Gold treatment!


Wendy's row of stars Art Parts were the perfect fit for this frame and I managed to find enough small odds and ends to fit each star.




Look how wonder the Treasure Gold is on Tim's Ideaology embellishments!

It's a good job I don't have the shop any more, you guys would think that I'm trying to sell you stuff!!

That's me for today, I'm off to see if I can figure out Pinterest!
Lin

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that is beautiful!! And lots of lovely details to drool over.

Helen said...

I think it is wonderful! (and wish you did still have the shop...!)

Lin said...

looks like you had a lovely day it's loverly!!

Anonymous said...

It is so good. You don't have to sell me Art parts but you have some really good ideas. Take care and hope your shoulder gets comfortable. Rachel

Inkypinkycraft said...

Looks so lovely...love the piece..you're so clever...trace x

Alexandra said...

Gorgeous project, love it.

Kim Dellow said...

Wowsers - doesn't cover it! It is totally Fabgorgtastic! There you go I've had to invented a whole new word! I quite like your make actually, not sure if you could tell :) Kim

sixofone aka Leah said...

Oooh it's gorgeous. I wish you still were trying to sell me stuff!

anna christensen crafts said...

This is gorgeous! I wish I lived in your craftroom... it sounds like a wonderful place to be!!

wendy vecchi said...

this looks great.
love your ideas for the roofs!