Tuesday 19 June 2012

Class update


 
I think it's all systems go for class release tomorrow night! Chris tested everything for me yesterday, the shopping cart works, PayPal works and I've uploaded all the details of the first four classes for you which can be viewed here but you can't put anything in your shopping cart until 8pm Wednesday 20th June when I activate the shopping cart. If this all goes swimmingly well without any hiccoughs, I will release details of the other classes that will take us up to the end of the year but I kinda thought that it would be best to test it out with just a few to begin with.

Hope you will be able to join me for some creative fun.
Lin

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

They look fab Lin, so hoping to join you at some point with Chrissie.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

Andrea and I have just signed up for the Box of Wishes class - really looking forward to it!
Helen x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Hooray...My big sister has just booked Box of Wishes class as a birthday treat for me. See you very soon!
Andrea.xxx