Tuesday 13 September 2011

More samples

 Hello.......today I thought I would like to share a few more of the samples that I made last week for the up and coming show at Ally Pally. All of them have Pan Pastels on them somewhere plus the products that I will be using in my demo at the show. Hope you like them.

1. Stamps from PaperArtsy Hot Pick 1104 & Dina Wakley - Create with Abandon. Fresco Finish Paint, Crafters Workshop stencil and background paper from Prima.
 2.Stamp from PaperArtsy Hotpick 1108, Tim Holtz Sketchbook Tissue Tape and Ideaology
 3. Stamps from PaperArtsy Hot Picks 1106, Ten Seconds Studio metal and stencils from Crafters Workshop.

4. More PaperArtsy stamps......do you get the feeling that I like this Steampunk theme???? Fresco Finish Paint and Tim Holtz Ideaology.
Here's a little close up this this guy with his brain in gear!

5. This is a bright and cheery tag.....still Pan Pastels.....still PaperArtsy stamps, this time Hot Pick 1006, another Crafters Workshop stencil and Ideaology as embellishments.

6. I love this sample, quick and easy is the name of the game, Distress Stains in Spiced Marmalade and a touch of Aged Mahogany over Vintage Lace Fresco Finish Paint. PaperArtsy stamps from a selection of Hot Picks (1004, 1005, 1107 & 1110) a die cut from Tim Holtz Weathered Clock and some Ideaology embellishments.
Here's a little close up of the Ideaology fragment with a stamped image behind it.
7. I used Tim Holtz Pennants Die to make my bunting with some alphaparts to spell Paris. PaperArtsy HP1007 & HP1107 plus some stencils from Crafters Workshop and Dina Wakley stamps for my background.

All of these samples plus more will be on display on my stand at Ally Pally 24th & 25th September.

11 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Wow times a million, they are FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!! I MUST have the new PA stamps & the fresco paints & the distress stains &, &, &........... :)

Helen said...

WOW! You've been busy - can't wait to see these at the show.

snazzyoriginal said...

Beautiful samples, only sorry I won't be there to see them for real!

Anonymous said...

. . . and I won't be there to watch you doing your wonder demos! Boo hoo! . . . . but I'll see you soon -- ha ha!!! GORGEOUS samples -- made me drool all over again!!!
Love from Sally x

Daniele said...

totally gorgeous
hugs

Pat said...

The samples are gorgeous Lin.
Sorry to miss you at Ally Pally but I'm at the Minitura Nec Birmingham that weekend. Next time around.

Dragon said...

Well you have been busy and to great purpose cos these samples are fabulous... hope to see them in the shop
Frankie
xx

SunnyB said...

Hi there, Great samples and I am looking forward to seeing you at Al-Pally on Saturday. I have the Frescos and I really want to see them in action as I could not come to ArtsyCrafts this year. So I won't feel left out when I see you in action. Thanks Sunny B

Riet Harikini said...

These cards take my breath away

Barb said...

Wonderful! Awesome samples.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning work on these. Your work is always so inspiring. i love the deep rich colour
hugs June x