Thursday 28 July 2011

New Ranger Products

I am very excited to be able to tell you that my shipment of Ranger's brand new colours of Distress Stains and Perfect Pearl Mists are scheduled to arrive here in Olney on MONDAY......yes......this coming Monday....that would be Monday 1st August 2011. That's only four more days to wait!!!! Not that I'm excited or anything....can't wait to get my hands on the Picket Fence Distress Stain. The products are up for pre-order on the website or you can call me on 01234 714848 to have your wish list reserved for you.

So that was short and sweet......I'm off.....I've have another looooong "to do" list today. Need to order stuff for the Stevenage show which is Sunday 14th August at the Leisure Centre in Stevenage.....hope you can come.....it's a fun show

No comments: