Tuesday 14 June 2011

Buttons Galore!!

We now have a wonderful selection of these BEAUTIFUL hand-made ceramic buttons in the shop. They are beyond gorgeous and I'm thrilled to bits with them. My only dilemma is that the very talented lady who makes them arrived at my shop with a huge selection of different designs for me to choose from but not many repeats of each one, which makes it quite difficult to put them on the website. I may have to order some more to make it a worthwhile exercise uploading all these images.

Anyways, enough of my waffling....you want to see them don't you? The first two photographs are the larger size approx. 5cm and are priced at £7.99





The rest are the smallest size approx. 4cm and are £5.99


A few close ups for you.....even the presentations tags are fab!!


Unless you are able to pop into the shop, ordering these may be a little tricky until I get more stocks but if you see one in those photos that you can't live without, either call me on 01234 714848 or email me linda@lbcrafts.com to reserve your favourite.

I'm off to make a little project with one now, hope to be back tomorrow with finished piece.
Lin

7 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Oh those are just lovely! not sure I'd ever be able to use them as I'd Wang to keep looking at them. Maybe I'll have to by some and put them in a frame!

ellen vargo designs said...

If I was near by I'd be racing down to the shop! These are amazing! Have fun playing with them - can't wait to see what you come up with! They are screaming to be used in a jewelry piece, don't you think? :)

Fuchsia said...

How cool are they !!!!!

TAM said...

WOW these are just stunning - looking forward to seeing what you do with them

Jensters said...

So many i like....you might be getting a phone call....lol x

donnalouiserodgers said...

I feel the need to visit...

Dx

Jenni said...

Gorgeous buttons!!! I don't think I'd be able to use them as I'd have to give them away :(
They are simple and elegant, so many to choose from. Yummy!