Thursday 26 August 2010

New classes are up!!!

Linda E. has been working her little socks off getting all the new class information up on the website for you guys to see. Just click here to pop over to the site, click the classes button and you will be able to view the complete schedule, with dates, times, prices and pictures of the projects. I have had numerous requests to repeat some of my classes from this schedule, which I have done for you guys but here are a couple of pics of two of the new ones on offer. This one is my Melt Art class.


And this one is my Metal Extravaganza class.
Okay, I'm off now to start work on my next Tim Holtz Design team project.
Thanks for stopping by, Lin

*EDIT* Silly, silly me.....I forgot to say that classes go on sale at 10am on Saturday 4th Septmeber 2010

15 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

Wow, both pieces are just superb---down to every last detail.

Scrapthat said...

Oh my! These are both gorgeous works of art! VERY inspirational! TFS!

wendy vecchi said...

your metal work is over the top awesome.
I'm impressed!

Kathy Eddy said...

They are both stunning!

Linda M. Cain said...

Can you say GORGEOUS?!?!?!?

Sarah said...

Wow these are awesome.

Bluefairy4U said...

Well what can I say your pieces are work of arts. Thank you for showing, Hugs Jo.xxx

Daniele said...

Oh my giddy aunt they just get better....guess I'll be phoning from Holland after all
have a good day
best wishes

Helen said...

Wow!! And a DT piece to come - what a week! Just love these two, they are amazing. See, that's why Tim chose YOU!!!

Penny said...

I loved the metal work and can not wait to try and get on that class - yesterdays tags really just gave me a taste of what you could do.

Claire said...

those classes look lovely, really wish I could go on one of them but thats not going to happen just yet, must be patient
C
xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Two amazingly beautiful pieces of art - I love all the detail on the metal extravaganza panel - fabulous!!
Sylvia x

karlalala said...

how do we get you to come to California USA??? you can stay at my house!! i have a lovely view of a mountain side, and its warm most of the year!! how do i bribe you!?! wink!! love your work. are you making a book?? or have one already??

Spyder said...

ohhhhhhh...drooool, brillaint love it...
(Lyn)

My name is Cindy said...

Awesome looking projects!!