Friday 20 August 2010

Fun three days

First of all, I have to apologise for not visiting any desks for WOYWW this week. Hopefully I will get a chance over the weekend to catch up. I have spent a fun three days with Leandra this week, working on all the projects for Artsycrafts this October. We are really pleased with how the projects have turned out....we think you are going to love them.Of course we can't reveal everything yet as that would spoil the surprise, but Leandra has been Tweeting some little sneaky peeks and I thought I would tease you with a few more snippets!!!
Actually, I do have a busy, busy weekend coming up. I'm teaching a big class tomorrow and Karen and I are going to have a girlie day out on Sunday at the NEC which should be fun. I do also want to find a few minutes to post a little quick and easy background technique that I have been playing around with lately. It's using Tim Holtz Distress Inks......I think you will love it. If you were at Stevenage, you will already know what I'm talking about but if not, stop by again soon for all the gen.
Have a fab weekend, Lin.

8 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Looks way too wonderful!!!! Have a great time.
Linda

G Peplow said...

Oh yes loving the peeks, beautiful stuff, have a lovely weekend:D xx

Artyjen said...

Ooh! Looks fabulous :)
xoxo Sioux

AmyK said...

It's beautiful! Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

Bluefairy4U said...

Love the peeks, cannot wait to see whats going to come. Hope you have a lovely time at the NEC. Hugs JO.xxxx

Indie Girl said...

I saw your demo at Stevenage and loved it! You are one clever lady. (Even if you're not really a purple girl but had purple nails and were wearing a purple top!) Work that one out!

Starla said...

OHHHHH!! I wish I lived on your side of the ocean so that I could join one of your classes!! I can't wait to see the "project"!! (you WILL share, right?!!)

Angie said...

This all looks so interesting ...thanks for the peeks ...cant wait to see the full picture xx