We need to have a new carpet, it has taken a day and a half to clean up the mess that the fire extinguisher made, we have to redecorate the workshop and try to get rid of the smell!!!! But, I am thankful, Karen and I are both safe, we are insured and it will all be fine but if I can stop this from happening to just one person then that would be great. After all, it has now happened to me twice!!!
Having said all of the above, I am upset that I lost my two pieces of artwork and I am even more upset that I lost my Ranger apron that I got when I went to Ranger U., but I have really enjoyed the chocolates that were sent to me by a dear friend aka "the chocolate fairy" to cheer me up!!!
Now go and unplug that heat gun!!!!