Monday 5 April 2010

Only five more sleeps til Ally Pally!!!!


Only five more sleeps and it will be the first day of Ally Pally. Here's a few more snippets of information to get you excited.......there will be lots of yummy, scrummy tins of stamps from Dark Room Door. I have to say the last release of stamps that Rachel did are my absolute favourites, simply gorgeous!
Still not excited......how's this for helping to raise your blood pressure? The very clever and very talented Mr & Mrs PaperArtsy, fondly known as Mark and Leandra, have masterminded this next amazing idea. They have developed some cutting dies to match some of their latest release of stamps and yes, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THEM FOR ALLY PALLY, and yes, they will work in your cuttlebug and big shots....how cool is this.

These two are just a taster....there are more designs as well and they will be part of our show special offer!!!!!!
Finally, my PaperArtsy giveaways are blooming nicely. Keep checking back for more details later in the week for progress on the assembly of my giveaway flowers as well as updates on the other goodies that are arriving daily for the show.







I should apologise for teasing you......but I really can't as it's too much fun!!!!
Lin x

12 comments:

Sian said...

Oh wow, love the stamps and dies to match *faint*. I really wish I was going to Ally Pally - take loads of photos.
Sian
x

Hels Sheridan said...

NEEEED those stamps...and as for the dies..am dying to get my hands on the...geddit...dying!!! ROFL X

Helen said...

Oooh, I'm really getting excited now... See you Saturday.

Linda M. Cain said...

OMG! These stamps and dies are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE them all...I'm at a loss for words!!!

Great luck at Ally Pally.

Linda

Allyson said...

Leandra really has excelled herself this time those stamps and dies are to die for!!! I shall be first in the queue at Ally Pally, jumping up and down and saying GIMME GIMME GIMME! Good luck with all the preparations.

Allyson xxx

Daniele said...

just lovin these new stamps by Leandra just hoping there are some left when my next class is at the end of he month lol unfortunately can't make the Ally Pally have fun

Nicks said...

Oh dear oh dear oh dear think I may need the back up credit card at the weekend

judith@poppy cottage said...

Saw the dies on Paper Artsy last night, I'm so glad that you will have them at the weekend. Your photos look really great, looking forward to seeing your samples IRL, Judith x

Artmadnana said...

Ooh Lin! I have just ordered my train ticket and entry ticket - Ally Pally first timer!! Please please please please, save me one of these goodies you are cooking up for us! The metal flowers look enticing!! Will bring all cards that still have outstanding credit on them!! See you Saturday, (Minus Lin - she's on her cruise, lucky thing!) Chris Cresswell xx

Unknown said...

I'm so excited about Ally Pally seeing as I stupidly didn't find you last time. I know very stupid. I HAVE to have those stamps and dies! See you soon

Debby said...

Wish I could be there as those flowers are stunning! How close to London is your store?

Minxy said...

Oh i think im gonna pee my pants, the excitment is just too much lol
loving the samples, there awsome.. see you saturday