Sunday 11 October 2009

And the winners are.......


It's Sunday and the day to find out who won an inchie necklace!!!!!


Drumroll please........

First out of the tupperware box..........Jean Rowe who said
"Thanks Linda, I would love to give one of your stamps/necklaces a good home"


Second.....................................................Paula who said
"ooo would love to own one of these..keeping my fingers crossed".


Third........................................................Horners Corner said
"ohhh they are so cool, thanks for the chance"

Thank you Ronnie and Millie for doing such a great job!!!!

If the lucky winners would like to email me their details, I'll have Karen get your prizes in the mail to you asap.

Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun and if you didn't win this time, keep watching my blog for another giveaway real soon.

8 comments:

Nicks said...

Hey Horners Corner, your name is a blast from the past, hope you are well and happy!

Congrats to all that won!

Unknown said...

Congratulations people and how cute are Ronnie and Millie!

crafty chris said...

\congratulations to the winners -can't wait for the next one!\ \help who is 'slashing' my comment?

Anonymous said...

woohhooo thank you Ronnie and Millie x And congrats to the other winners xx

Anonymous said...

mmm I must be a bit dim as I cant find your email addy....

Sherry said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners - and I'm not jealous at all (!!!!) lol

Paper Paradise said...

Lucky lucky lucky, and well done all three of you! Must say Linda, Ronnie and Millie are gorgeous, no wonder you are so proud.....
Sue x

Karin said...

congratulations to all the winners.