Wednesday 26 October 2011

Oh My!

Oh my!!!!  Thank you just doesn't even come close to saying how much I truly appreciate all the wonderful comments and emails that I have received following my big announcement. I can't begin to put into words what they all mean but I am very relieved that it is now out in the open, I am feeling much more relaxed to know that you guys understand my decision.

Some of the emails have asked me what my plans are for the future so I thought that there may be a few more of you guys out there in cyberland wondering what the deal is. The shop will close a week before Christmas and it will certainly take me a while to sort out the aftermath of moving everything out of the shop. I have promised Leandra that I will help out at a trade shows and a few retail shows, including Version Scrap in Paris. I have a teaching gig lined up at De Craftorij in Holland in March and Artsycrafts will be 8th, 9th & 10th June 2012 at De Vere's Daresbury Park venue. At the moment those are the only details on my calender. I have been looking at a venue for my own classes but in reality, that will not happen until the latter part of the year  as I really do need to spend some time winding down. Mark and I have a wonderful trip to San Francisco in April with our very dear friends, Bob and Bev Seymour from B Line Designs and now that I have just typed all of that, I'm thinking that it's probably a good thing that I'm retiring as I would never fit all of that into my regular schedule!!!

OK, now on to some good news for you guys.....the magic word is ....... SALE!!!  Over the next few weeks there will be some wonderful bargains to be had. We will add new items each week and of course these offers are only while stocks last, we will not be re-ordering any new stock.

Offers this week are:

25% off all Wendy Vecchi lines
25% off Tim Holtz Configurations

25% off Dark Room Door stamps
All Ranger Colorwash and Perfect Pearl Mists are now £3.00 each
There are a few other offers in the shop on items that do not appear on the website but be sure to check back each week to see what the latest offers are.

Once again, thank you so much for your very kind words, I really appreciate every single message.
Lin

4 comments:

Helen said...

Crumbs, how rude, I was so busy rushing off to shop earlier I didn't leave a comment.... thank you for processing my order so quickly, your service has always been exemplary and it will be sorely missed, however much I wish you joy in your retirement!

Anikraft said...

You will definitely be missed but I'm glad I'll keep seeing you at Artsy Crafts. Does that mean you and Leandra then have more time to do them online courses of past projects that I keep nagging you about? I still wanna do the birdhouse and gothic arch. Hehe.
I'm sure you'll soon deserve some well earned rest. I'm off to browse the bargains now! Anika x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lin,it is really sad news for us, Trish and I have really enjoyed all the classes and Artsy Craft weekends, your inspiration is unbelievable. I'm sure together you and Mark are going to have a whale of a time, visiting all those amazing friends and spending more time with the grandchildren. We both wish you a marvellous time.
Chris & Trish

Freya said...

Hey! I just wanted to say its very sad news! Also mum showed me your tweet about me! Thank you for letting me come to today's class...

Freya