Friday, 10 February 2017

Stevenage

It's time for the Stevenage show and I'm delighted to say that I'll be on the PaperArtsy stand helping Mark and Leandra again this year. It's on Sunday, 12th February at the Leisure Centre, Lytton Way, Stevenage SG1 1LZ. This has always been one of my favourite shows, it's not the biggest show but I think that's part of the appeal. It means that I can actually spend more time talking to all you lovely creative people about all the new products and showing you ways to use them. If you've been following the PaperArtsy blog recently, you will now that there are tons of exciting new products available and we would love it if you could stop by and say hello as we are all very excited to show you the new goodies.


Looking forward to seeing you all.
Lin


5 comments:

Helen said...

Really looking forward to it, Lin, will be great to see you and watch you play (demo) with all those fab new stamps! See you Sunday.

Seth said...

Have fun Lin. People are just going to love your products.

Lynne Gilbert said...

I love Stamperama too but unfortunately can't make it this time. But I hope everyone has a great time and I'm looking forward to Stitches and playing with all your lovely products Lin. Xxx

Nicie Ibarra said...

It sound like a lot of fun Lin! I'm pretty sad I can't make it. I don't live close by - I live in the U.S. :)

Kirsten said...

Hope you had a great time yesterday.